Thursday, December 21, 2000

When I Need to Suck Cock

Treat me like a bitch in heat, because that's all I am when I want you this badly. Stab my leash with a peg in the middle of the floor so that I can't reach you. Then sit yourself down and take out that cock of yours. Stroke it in front of my face but just barely out of my reach. Listen to me coo and gasp and laugh at me as I fight wildly against my restraints.

That first drop of precum glistening on your cockhead will make me crazy, you must know this. My tongue will dart out to lap at thin air as I struggle in futility, hurting my throat each time I yank on that leash in maddened need to taste you.

I'll moan and sigh at the tragedy of precum wasted on your thumb while my tongue is so nearby. Will you laugh at me when I lose control and start to curse you? Will my profanities be tolerated or will you slap my cheek harshly and make me cry? I love it and hate it when you mock my frantic need or make me sob. Either way you'll just enflame me further.

I'll lay down on my side and part my legs to play with my slick cunt. I'll thrust my hips up to meet my fingers and then trail them wetly up my body to my mouth. Cocksucking lips will part to nurse at my cunt-drenched fingers while I stare at you, at your hard cock in your fist, with begging eyes. Clearly hoping to make you want me like I want you, to make you need me the way I need your cock.

And it will make me insane when you again mock me with your mirthfilled eyes. When your lips curl upwards in a smile as I grind and slut myself in front of you in desperate effort to get that cock you take for granted. You don't deserve a cock. You don't love it like I would. You don't worship it the way I do. It should be my cock. I want. Let *me* have it!

You know you *have* me when I throw myself at you like this. Anything for your cock. You could tell me to fuck a dog, you could piss on me, you could *harm* me. I would let you. God how you have me in your power when I need your cock this way. You could take advantage of this slutspace I sink into with such ease.

I'll forget myself again and start to swear. Calling you names. Telling you what a fucking cruel bastard you are. What an asshole you are. How I hate you! How I detest you! All I want is your cock, I don't care about you anymore! You deny me too much! Take this fucking leash off! Take it off! Fuck me! Please! Let me go!.... You're a bad man, give it to me! I need you.

I'll start to cry and I'll hate myself for it. Watching the clear sticky precum shining on your cock as you fist it up and down makes me wild with envy and my world shrinks into this space where there is only your cock and your fist around it and my moist lips parted and my tongue that licks at nothingness because it wants you to ram that cock down my throat so badly.

I am pathetic for crying, I'm not sad. I'm not hurt, but I *ache* so badly that I have to release my need somehow. And so I crumble in despised tears. You know what this is all about. You can tell because I've stopped playing with my cunt. I wasn't touching my sex for pleasure, I touched it to incite you. I touched it in feeble efforts to torment you the way you torment me and now I've abandoned the tactic.

This is not about me cumming. This is not about my pleasure. This is about a basic need to choke on your cock. It's about wanting you to gag me with it. Make the tears come from reflex and ram that cock into my throat until I'm not sure I can take it anymore.

Then fuck my face harder. Frighten me. Make me hover over that abyss that is unconsciousness, struggling for air as I panic and lose the rhythm of breathing through my nose. My hands will reach for your hips to push you away desperately, but don't back off!

Revel in the massaging of my constricting throat. Use it to get yourself off. I want my pain to pleasure you.

Don't pull back until you've already shot once down my throat... then unload the rest onto my face...

That way.... you could feed it to me on fingertips...

I'm always hungry after sex.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home